SpoonfulOne is a line of products that help you safely introduce new foods to your baby and include them on an ongoing basis. Created by a leading pediatric allergist and mother of five, our products include our proprietary Foundational Food Blend which contains all of the ingredients responsible for 90% of food allergies in order to help your child grow accustomed to these foods early and often. Based on landmark research studies, SpoonfulOne is perfectly portioned in small, safe and effective amounts so your child is introduced to a diversity of potential food allergens over time. Our products should be fed daily and continued for a year to help protect your child from developing a food allergy.* For consistency and convenience, our products are available as a subscription or as a one-time purchase. SpoonfulOne comes as a Mix-in or as deliciously, snackable Puffs in the flavors Strawberry and Maple. All of our products contain our Foundational Food Blend and are made with real food, with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne?
- Why should I give my child SpoonfulOne?
- Is it safe to introduce all potential allergens at once?
- My child has eczema. Can I still use SpoonfulOne?
- We have a family history of food allergies. Is it safe to feed my baby SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne's Foundational Food Blend?
- Where is SpoonfulOne made?
- Is SpoonfulOne FDA regulated?
- My child is already allergic to an ingredient found in SpoonfulOne. Do you offer custom versions of your products that exclude a specific ingredients?