SpoonfulOne has a purpose: to help protect your baby from developing a food allergy.* Created by a leading pediatric allergist, SpoonfulOne is based on landmark research as well as proprietary studies. Designed specifically for the Food Allergy Protection Plan, each serving includes all of the food groups responsible for over 90% of food allergies. Each product includes a spoonful of our Foundational Food Blend—small, safe amounts of peanuts, milk, shellfish (shrimp), tree nuts (almond, cashew, hazelnut, pecan, pistachio, and walnut), egg, fish (cod and salmon), grains (wheat and oat), soy, and sesame. With such precise portions, it takes repeated dietary exposure over time to safely allow your baby’s immune system to grow up accustomed to a diverse range of foods. Feeding your baby SpoonfulOne each day, starting as early as 4-months-old and continuing through early childhood, helps train his or her tummy to accept food as food, rather than as an allergen. For consistency and convenience, SpoonfulOne is available in various forms to meet the growing needs of children. Our Mix-in is both liquid and food compatible, so it's ideal for children, starting as early as 4-months-old. Then, once children are accustomed to chewing solid foods, our Strawberry and Maple Puffs are the perfect, on-the-go snack.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne?
- Why should I give my child SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne's Foundational Food Blend?
- Where and how is SpoonfulOne made?
- Is SpoonfulOne FDA regulated?
- My child is already allergic to an ingredient found in SpoonfulOne. Do you offer custom versions of your products that exclude a specific ingredients?
- My child has been diagnosed with a food allergy. Can they still take SpoonfulOne?
- Is SpoonfulOne made with organic or non-GMO ingredients?
- Do you offer Kosher or Vegan options of your SpoonfulOne products?