No. SpoonfulOne should not be taken by a child who has already been diagnosed with a food allergy to any of the ingredients included in our products. Please consult your healthcare provider for questions about existing food allergies.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne?
- Why should I give my child SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne's Foundational Food Blend?
- Where and how is SpoonfulOne made?
- Is SpoonfulOne FDA regulated?
- My child is already allergic to an ingredient found in SpoonfulOne. Do you offer custom versions of your products that exclude a specific ingredients?
- My child has been diagnosed with a food allergy. Can they still take SpoonfulOne?
- Is SpoonfulOne made with organic or non-GMO ingredients?
- Do you offer Kosher or Vegan options of your SpoonfulOne products?