Yes. Our Mix-ins are both food and liquid compatible and can be mixed into breast milk or formula. Starting as early as 4-months of age, our Mix-ins are the ideal way to integrate all of the foods most commonly responsible for food allergies into your baby's diet. Mix one packet into breast milk or formula, shake well until fully blended and enjoy immediately. For optimal flow, we recommend using a larger/faster flow nipple size with your baby's bottle. Mix-ins are also perfect for purees, smoothies, or any food your child enjoys infancy through toddlerhood.
Articles in this section
- When should my child start SpoonfulOne?
- My child is 6 months old. Is it too late to start SpoonfulOne?
- How long should my child take SpoonfulOne?
- How often should my child take SpoonfulOne?
- How should I store SpoonfulOne?
- Can I mix SpoonfulOne into breastmilk or formula?
- I am breastfeeding my baby as I introduce solid foods. Does this change the way I should use SpoonfulOne?
- I forgot to give my child their daily serving of SpoonfulOne. What should I do?
- What should I do if my child has a reaction to SpoonfulOne?