SpoonfulONE was designed to support consistent daily use: one packet, once daily, ideally for one year. Studies that showed benefit in early introduction required regular feeding of common allergens over months or years. SpoonfulONE is made with precise portions (30mg of every food) because clinical research found benefits after daily feeding for a year. Miss a day here or there? No big deal, this is just food. As long as you resume SpoonfulONE and keep a consistent routine, you're doing great!
Articles in this section
- What are the current medical guideline on food allergies?
- When should my child start SpoonfulONE?
- What is SpoonfulONE?
- My child is older than 6 months old. Is it too late to start SpoonfulONE?
- Why should I give my child SpoonfulONE?
- How long should my child take SpoonfulONE?
- I've seen other brands introducing only one allergen at a time. Is introducing more than one safe?
- My child has eczema. Can I still use SpoonfulONE?
- I forgot to give my child their daily serving of SpoonfulONE. What should I do?
- What if I can't get my child to eat this product?