If you are breastfeeding, please continue to do so while incorporating SpoonfulOne into your daily child’s routine with solid foods. You don't have to wean your child off breastfeeding to start including SpoonfulOne. Research indicates that breastfeeding alone may not reduce the risk of food allergies, but should be encouraged and can co-exist with the inclusion of solid foods.
Articles in this section
- When should my child start SpoonfulOne?
- My child is 6 months old. Is it too late to start SpoonfulOne?
- How long should my child take SpoonfulOne?
- How often should my child take SpoonfulOne?
- How should I store SpoonfulOne?
- Can I mix SpoonfulOne into breastmilk or formula?
- I am breastfeeding my baby as I introduce solid foods. Does this change the way I should use SpoonfulOne?
- I forgot to give my child their daily serving of SpoonfulOne. What should I do?
- What should I do if my child has a reaction to SpoonfulOne?