SpoonfulOne is regulated by FDA as a food. All SpoonfulOne products carry the FDA-issued Qualified Health Claim for reducing the risk of developing a peanut allergy. We manufacture SpoonfulOne under FDA's current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- How do I contact SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne?
- Why should I give my child SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne's Foundational Food Blend?
- Where and how is SpoonfulOne made?
- Is SpoonfulOne FDA regulated?
- My child is already allergic to an ingredient found in SpoonfulOne. Do you offer custom versions of your products that exclude a specific ingredients?
- My child has been diagnosed with a food allergy. Can they still take SpoonfulOne?
- Is SpoonfulOne made with organic or non-GMO ingredients?
- Do you offer Kosher or Vegan options of your SpoonfulOne products?