Because of the specific protein requirements in our SpoonfulOne formulation, obtaining all organic or non-GMO ingredients was not possible. SpoonfulOne has scoured the earth to find the right foods with the right proteins that meet our scientists’ exacting standards for quality. From North America to New Zealand, SpoonfulOne tested over 100 foods and their proteins to find the optimal combination of proteins for the greatest coverage for every child. That said, we use as many organically sourced ingredients as possible in our products, which is why we use organic almonds, organic cashews, organic rice flour, organic strawberries and organic maple syrup.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne?
- Why should I give my child SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne's Foundational Food Blend?
- Where and how is SpoonfulOne made?
- Is SpoonfulOne FDA regulated?
- My child is already allergic to an ingredient found in SpoonfulOne. Do you offer custom versions of your products that exclude a specific ingredients?
- My child has been diagnosed with a food allergy. Can they still take SpoonfulOne?
- Is SpoonfulOne made with organic or non-GMO ingredients?
- Do you offer Kosher or Vegan options of your SpoonfulOne products?