SpoonfulOne is not organic or non-GMO. Because of the specific protein requirements in our SpoonfulOne formulation, obtaining all organic and non-GMO ingredients was not possible. However, we always source real food and the highest-quality ingredients from around the world. Our formulation goes through a dry pasteurization process similar to infant formula. Our ingredients are sourced and tested for a number of pathogens, chemicals, and purity to ensure safety and quality.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne?
- Why should I give my child SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne's Foundational Food Blend?
- Where and how is SpoonfulOne made?
- Is SpoonfulOne FDA regulated?
- My child is already allergic to an ingredient found in SpoonfulOne. Do you offer custom versions of your products that exclude a specific ingredients?
- My child has been diagnosed with a food allergy. Can they still take SpoonfulOne?
- Is SpoonfulOne made with organic or non-GMO ingredients?
- Do you offer Kosher or Vegan options of your SpoonfulOne products?