We are constantly evaluating parents’ needs for their children. It’s possible our products will change in the future to include new versions and variations, but currently, SpoonfulONE includes the 16 foods that cover 90% of food allergies including the fourth most prevalent food allergy in children which is shellfish.
Articles in this section
- What are the current medical guideline on food allergies?
- When should my child start SpoonfulONE?
- What is SpoonfulONE?
- My child is older than 6 months old. Is it too late to start SpoonfulONE?
- Why should I give my child SpoonfulONE?
- How long should my child take SpoonfulONE?
- I've seen other brands introducing only one allergen at a time. Is introducing more than one safe?
- My child has eczema. Can I still use SpoonfulONE?
- I forgot to give my child their daily serving of SpoonfulONE. What should I do?
- What if I can't get my child to eat this product?