SpoonfulOne is manufactured responsibly in the United States in accordance with the FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), using quality U.S. and imported ingredients. We have developed proprietary manufacturing equipment and methodologies that allow us to ensure our products are free from microbial contamination while in parallel preserving the protein structure that is so critical to the value proposition of SpoonfulOne.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne?
- Why should I give my child SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne's Foundational Food Blend?
- Where and how is SpoonfulOne made?
- Is SpoonfulOne FDA regulated?
- My child is already allergic to an ingredient found in SpoonfulOne. Do you offer custom versions of your products that exclude a specific ingredients?
- My child has been diagnosed with a food allergy. Can they still take SpoonfulOne?
- Is SpoonfulOne made with organic or non-GMO ingredients?
- Do you offer Kosher or Vegan options of your SpoonfulOne products?