We've designed and tested SpoonfulONE products to be stored at room temperature, so you can keep them wherever is most convenient for you: your kitchen counter, your pantry, or in your child’s diaper bag when you are on-the-go!
Articles in this section
- What are the current medical guideline on food allergies?
- When should my child start SpoonfulONE?
- What is SpoonfulONE?
- My child is older than 6 months old. Is it too late to start SpoonfulONE?
- Why should I give my child SpoonfulONE?
- How long should my child take SpoonfulONE?
- I've seen other brands introducing only one allergen at a time. Is introducing more than one safe?
- My child has eczema. Can I still use SpoonfulONE?
- I forgot to give my child their daily serving of SpoonfulONE. What should I do?
- What if I can't get my child to eat this product?