SpoonfulOne should not be taken by a child who has already been diagnosed with a food allergy to any of the ingredients included in our product. At this time, we do not offer variations of SpoonfulOne with different ingredients. Each serving of our product contains the same ingredients of our Foundational Food Blend. Our goal is to create the most comprehensive and complete products by including the food groups most commonly responsible for food allergies. Only SpoonfulOne contains all of the food groups known to cause 90% of food allergies in every serving. Please consult your healthcare provider for questions about existing food allergies.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne?
- Why should I give my child SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne's Foundational Food Blend?
- Where and how is SpoonfulOne made?
- Is SpoonfulOne FDA regulated?
- My child is already allergic to an ingredient found in SpoonfulOne. Do you offer custom versions of your products that exclude a specific ingredients?
- My child has been diagnosed with a food allergy. Can they still take SpoonfulOne?
- Is SpoonfulOne made with organic or non-GMO ingredients?
- Do you offer Kosher or Vegan options of your SpoonfulOne products?