Yes. Leading research shows that food allergies have as much to do with the environment as with genetics. Food allergies develop over time. They start as food sensitivities and can develop into food allergies. SpoonfulOne helps babies’ systems grow accustomed to a diverse range of foods in order to reduce the risk of a food allergy from ever occurring when fed daily. Please consult your health care provider if you have questions or are concerned about existing food allergies, sensitivities, or intolerance.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne?
- Why should I give my child SpoonfulOne?
- Is it safe to introduce all potential allergens at once?
- My child has eczema. Can I still use SpoonfulOne?
- We have a family history of food allergies. Is it safe to feed my baby SpoonfulOne?
- What is SpoonfulOne's Foundational Food Blend?
- Where is SpoonfulOne made?
- Is SpoonfulOne FDA regulated?
- My child is already allergic to an ingredient found in SpoonfulOne. Do you offer custom versions of your products that exclude a specific ingredients?