All SpoonfulOne products contain a spoonful of our proprietary Foundational Food Blend which covers all of the food groups responsible for over 90% of food allergies. Our Foundational Food Blend includes small, safe amounts of peanuts, milk, shellfish (shrimp), tree nuts (almond, cashew, hazelnut, pecan, pistachio, and walnut), egg, fish (cod and salmon), grains (wheat and oat), soy, and sesame. With such precise portions, it takes repeated dietary exposure over time to safely allow your baby’s immune system to grow up accustomed to a diverse range of foods. Feeding your baby SpoonfulOne each day, starting as early as 4-months-old and continuing through early childhood, helps train his or her tummy to accept food as food, rather than as an allergen.
Articles in this section
- What are the current medical guideline on food allergies?
- When should my child start SpoonfulONE?
- What is SpoonfulONE?
- My child is older than 6 months old. Is it too late to start SpoonfulONE?
- Why should I give my child SpoonfulONE?
- How long should my child take SpoonfulONE?
- I've seen other brands introducing only one allergen at a time. Is introducing more than one safe?
- My child has eczema. Can I still use SpoonfulONE?
- I forgot to give my child their daily serving of SpoonfulONE. What should I do?
- What if I can't get my child to eat this product?