Skip to main content

What if my child has a reaction?

In the rare case of a reaction during feeding, we understand the need to be prepared. Just like any food, it’s possible a child could have a reaction to SpoonfulONE if they’ve already developed a food allergy when they try it. SpoonfulONE has been fed over a million times in babies around the world. We have seen rare reactions in babies with food allergies not yet identified until this feeding.

What to look for: The two most common signs of an allergic reaction for infants and toddlers are hives and vomiting within minutes to two hours. If this or other signs of an allergic reaction occur, discontinue SpoonfulONE and contact your child’s pediatrician.

If you have any further questions you can speak with a trained safety specialist at #1 (844) 81 SPOON or email us support@spoonfulone.com.

To learn more, watch this video. 

Comments

0 comments

Article is closed for comments.